From high profile feature documentaries to critically acclaimed television programs and series, Jumping Dog Productions is an award-winning producer of documentaries for Australian and international audiences. Founded by Susan Lambert in 2000, Jumping Dog Productions produces some of Australia’s most compelling, high impact and highly rated programs on social issues, culture, science, history and the law.
Since its inception, Jumping Dog Productions has developed strong working relationships with broadcasters, production companies and distributors in Australia, Europe, the US and Asia, and we continue to build affiliations with a range of international partners.
Recent Jumping Dog documentaries include:
- The Bowraville Murders (SBS) – a feature documentary
- The award-winning feature documentary Tyke Elephant Outlaw (Netflix)
- Recipe For Murder (ABC1)
- Tokyo Bound: Bondage Mistresses of Japan (C 4 UK, SBS Australia)
- Deadly Enemies (C5 UK, ABC TV Australia)
- The Good The Bad and The Ugg Boot (ABC TV, TVF International UK)
- The Cars That Are China (NDR Germ, CICC China, Electric Sky UK, ABC TV)
- Love & Money (ABC TV).